V I E W I N G
Friday, October 16, 2020: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
Saturday,. October 17, 2020: 9.00 am – 3 pm
Classic Expo Salzburg, hall 1
B U Y E R ‘ S P R E M I U M
Up to a € 100.000: hammer price plus 15% buyer’s premium (VAT included)
For the amount above € 100.000: 12% buyer’s premium (VAT included)
In addition to our „General Terms and Condition“ we would like to point out that the following further „Announcements and supplemental Conditions“ apply for our sales of „Classic Cars“ that you will find at the end of our catalogs.
- Buyers' rates for the sale of historic automobiles
- Announcements and supplemental conditions - Classic car auction sales
- Bid increments - Classic cars and automobilia
I N F O R M A T I O N U N D C O N T A C T
Tel. +43 1 515 60 - 428 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I M P O R T A N T
• All cars and motorbikes in the sale have not undergone a technical inspection by Dorotheum, the sellers or others and are being sold as is.
• We highly recommend to inspect the vehicles yourself in person or trust an knowledgeable person or expert to do so on your behalf.
• Dorotheum does not guarantee the full presence of paperwork, keys, accessories. The lots on offer are all used vehicles and collector’s items, some of considerable age.
• All information and descriptions in the catalog are supplied without liability. Humans make mistakes and with 70+ vehicles it would be a miracle if there were no mistakes.
P I C K U P
All items must be collected until September 21 or will be moved into storage in Vösendorf at buyer‘s expense (€ 350).
COVID19 – I N F O R M A T I O N
Due to the circumstances we kindly ask you to consider the following guidelines:
1. Due to government restrictions to protect employees and clients the amount of people allowed into the sales room is limited
2. Access to the sales room will only be granted to registered bidders with a bidding paddle. With no exception no one else will be allowed into the room.
3. All seats will be numbered and bidders will have to sit on the seat matching their bidder number
4. A bidding paddle will allow only one person into the sales room. Please leave your families, partners or friends at home
5. Wearing a mask will be mandatory during the whole auction
Thank you for your understanding!
16.10. - 17.10.2020